“Dementia, Cognition, and Healthy and Productive Aging”
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
December 7-8, 2018, Hong Kong
Please register now!
Hosted by the HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, the 9th Annual Association of Pacific Rim Universities Research Conference on Population Aging will take place at HKUST Jockey Club Institute for Advanced Studies/ Lo Ka Chung Building.
The conference aims to focus on the four key areas of aging:
1. Dementia and cognitive function of the elderly, including measurement, determinants, and consequences for work and elderly care
2. Health care and long-term care
3. Extending working lives, pensions, and retirement
4. Elderly well-being, including economic, social, and physical and mental health
– Kaarin Anstey (The Australian National University)
– Angelique Chan (National University of Singapore)
– Karl Herrup (HKUST)
– Arie Kapteyn (University of Southern California)
– Hiroki Nakatani (Keio University)
– Yi Zeng (Peking University)
– Yaohui Zhao (Peking University)
…. find out more speakers on the conference program.